There is too many text-to-speech software now, with very few worth your time. Check out our Speechelo honest review to know if it’s the one for you.
Holding the hands of artificial intelligence this era is entering a new dimension where technology is the foundation.
Text-to-speech conversion software converts every text into speech, making the process of incorporating your thoughts into a piece of content much easier and convenient.
Amongst the several text-to-speech software available in the market right now, not many are worth working on. So, there’s a reasonable research time associated with finding the correct software.
To make your job a bit easier, we have done some in-depth research on one majorly popular software of this kind, SpeecHelo. In this SpeecHelo review, you will find a complete breakdown of its services, costs, pros, and cons.
Let’s get started.
How Speechelo Works
The speciality of SpeecHelo lies in how user-friendly it is. Even if you’ve never had any experience interacting with software like this, you can use Speechelo effortlessly within minutes.
Some things need to be checked off the list to make the program work, but overall, the process is pleasantly simple.
A simple 3-step process:
- First, you have to write the text down in the text bar. If it’s already been pre-written, just copy and paste the text.
- Next, choose a language from a huge list of options. After that, choose the tone of voice – male or female.
- Generate and download.
Tone of Voice
Interestingly enough, you can also choose between a variety of voices there. Thus, eliminating the issues of making the voice sound irrelevant to or unsuitable for the text.
Speechelo demo voices sound good and are also compatible with all kinds of tones. For example, you may want a friendly tone in your content, or you could opt for a significantly formal one – everything can be found on the SpeecHelo demo.
The final step is to edit the textual frame of reference. If you need to add a pause or one moment of breathing somewhere, you have to do so in the text. This way Speechelo can create a lively conversation.
So, as you can see, all you need is three clicks to transform your texts into something unique. In addition, you can use Speechelo pro voices to make an exciting speech.
Plus, since the language library is so huge in Speechelo, it gets easier to content directed to specific regions.
Have a listen to the voice overs in this video.
What Does Speechelo Text to Speech Converter Have to Offer?
Speechelo lets you convert all your texts into audio in literally minutes. It is extremely convenient for professional as well as for personal purposes.
This software also has remarkably realistic outcomes in comparison to its contemporaries in the market. Also, the choice of voice tone selection is rather helpful when you’re trying to match the voice to the expression you were trying to portray.
You can choose from a vast selection of languages, so there are absolutely no reservations or restrictions when it comes to that – one of the best things you could get from a text to speech converter.
Prices of Speechelo
We couldn’t complete a SpeecHelo review without talking about the costs. Fortunately, this software is quite affordable, and you can switch between different packages.
SpeecHelo standard version will cost you $47 and you can pay for three months on a quarterly basis.
There is a pro version available as well, but to upgrade to said version, you must buy the regular version first.
Much like expected, the Speechelo pro version offers a lot more advanced features in comparison to the standard one. With that said, many of them are directed towards certain special needs, so if you can do with just the standard version, we recommend sticking to that.
You can avail of a free trial of Speechelo to understand if this software is the one for you, but you may have to input your payment details so you can be charged after the subscription period has ended. Also, if you don’t like the services after getting a subscription, simply ask for a refund.
There is a 60-day refund available in addition to a money-back guarantee on satisfaction.
What We Like and What We Don’t
The highlight of our Speechelo honest review starts now as we discuss the pros and cons of this program. As you might have figured from our software breakdown, there are quite a few helpful features you would love in Speechelo. But there’s always room for improvement.
Let’s check out the pros and cons!
- It offers more than 60 different voices for increased compatibility, allowing maximum customization of speech.
- Speechelo pro version allows you to create longer speeches – about 4 times longer than other conversion programs.
- Access to 40 amazing mood melodies to elevate the conversation even more. This feature adds some life to an otherwise monotonous speech.
- You can sell all your creations and voiceovers made on this software.
- The expressions feel truly realistic, so the users stick to their content.
- Offers an impressively realistic experience from every conversion.
- Money-back guarantee if the user isn’t satisfied with their services.
- Easy to download from their website
- Can switch between different available packages
- Very user-friendly; you can use Speechelo with only three clicks.
- The speech size limitation. Although it can accommodate up to 4800 to 5000 characters, this might not suffice for longer projects.
- The online purchase can make the overall experience a bit unusual to users. Although there’s no way to use a program like this without connecting to the internet, you can consider it.
SpeecHelo is a text-to-speech software.
It’s hard to find a text to speech software with this kind of high-quality Real Human Voice-over, giving the finished results a very natural feel.
Speechelo is a great tool, and we recommend it to anyone who requires this kind of software. It’s hard to beat Speechelo in terms of prices, features, convenience, and services.
This concludes our Speechelo review. Thank you for reading!
Would you like to get started in affiliate marketing and create your own online business? Learn how to create your first blog for FREE with the PROs. Join the No.1 learning platform and start for FREE. No Scams. More info here.